Great! Thanks for signing up for an hour of just you and me, one-on-one. Keep a close eye on your inbox. You’ll hear from me shortly to get started.
- This one-horse town taught me a thing or twoI thought I’d try the local small town Italian restaurant. I have to be honest — I wasn’t expecting much from this one-horse town. But man! Anna’s Pizza is the real deal.
- My reward for being the good guy …I can’t even use sarcasm here. This just sucks!
- Ski today? Fish today? Or visit granny at the hospital?Somebody had to make a tough decision today between skiing, fishing, or visiting a love-one in the hospital. Listen to your wife, dude. Listen to your wife.
- Hangin’ with Grandma in WilliamsburgCruisin’ round town with 82 / 92 year olds means iHop is on the menu.
- Love to the endSometimes no words can perfectly describe a situation. #CancerSucks
- Mountain chillin’ @ Blue Mountain Brewery in AftonTasty goodness in the mountain air on vacation at Blue Mountain Brewery.
- Fresh morning air @ Afton MountainMorning coffee in the fresh mountain air at Afton Mountain
- ZiggyP exploring Brewing Tree Beer @ Afton MountainMorning coffee in the fresh mountain air at Afton Mountain
- How to react to Facebook ReviewsEngaging with existing customers in the Facebook review space can lead to increased customer retention and create the most loyal of customers.