Great! Thanks for signing up for an hour of just you and me, one-on-one. Keep a close eye on your inbox. You’ll hear from me shortly to get started.
- Are you loyal to your decisions?Even in this era of ‘cancel culture’ and no loyalty to a way of thinking, I am surprised almost daily how people can change their path so easily and quickly.
- Can marketing imitate Hotel California’s lack of storytelling?Marketing at its core is meant to intrigue our consumers. So if we do it through storytelling or through triggering thoughts of stories, we’ve reached success.
- How do you know that’s true?I live in a data-driven marketing world, every day. That’s what sets me apart from the next marketing executive.
- ‘Identify and Prioritize’ can bring calm to your dayThere’s a lot of power in pausing for a moment to identify the source of your to-do’s, analyze a proper solution, and then move forward.
- What does content marketing mean to restaurants?Content marketing for restaurants is not rocket science. Yes, it takes strategy. Yes, it takes planning. Yes, it takes effort. But you can do it. Let’s talk.
- 9/11 makes me sadIt’s painful to hear the 9/11 stories of the families and children that were directly affected by the attacks in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC.
- If we’re dreamin’ together, what’s your biggest dream?What’s on your wish list? What can technology do for you that it’s not already doing?
- Do your passions come through in your brand?Do you have something that directly influences your priorities? Where does your brand come from?
- iOS 15’s encryption model allows Driver’s Licenses & TSA interactioniOS 15 will allow users to store their driver’s licenses and state IDs in the Wallet app. Apple will partner with TSA to utilize digital IDs in airports.