Great! Thanks for signing up for an hour of just you and me, one-on-one. Keep a close eye on your inbox. You’ll hear from me shortly to get started.
- Is the MarTech Landscape Too Big?MarTech solutions are present that specialize in serving dedicated verticals, much like KeithParnell.com. This means your business can reach out to the powerful, smart strategies right here at home.
- Doing The Right Thing for Our Community There are things we can do to help find a cure for diabetes. Let’s get off our asses and make this happen. I’m in, and I need your help.
- Smooth Customer & Team Experience Through TechnologyMany solutions enable customers to view food and cocktail menus online, make reservations, order and pay in advance, and allow management to advertise job openings and setup interviews.
- How much do you rely on your CRM?Restaurants often lack the ability to extract value from data in their CRM and POS. Here’s how technology can help.
- Customers Require Technology & Human TouchThe perfect mix of human touch and technology can produce the perfect result of consumer satisfaction. Let’s get our strategies back inline with our aggressive thinking again.
- Kickin’ butt at 94 y.o. is my deal Not sure I want to live to 300 years old like this tree, but 94? I’ll still be kickin’ butt at 94 y.o.
- KP talking Jobs On The Fly You’re nuts if you’re hiring for your restaurant, bar, café, or brewery and you don’t hop on this platform right now. Right now! Go to JOBSONTHEFLY.COM now.
- Understanding people spawns a different perspectiveWhen we deal with people we need to remember that we’re dealing with people — no perfection, very little consistency across personalities, and very tough to predict.
- How to recruit & retain talent in this economyEmployees are empowered like they’ve never been before with the well-publicized staff shortages. How do we address the shifting needs of this new workforce?