Virginia Governor McAuliffe Appoints JASE Group CEO Keith Parnell to Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
We are proud to announce that our CEO, Keith Parnell, has been appointed by Virginia’s Governor Terry McAuliffe to the Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads. Keith will serve as the City of Norfolk’s Commissioner to the TDCHR, the governing body of Hampton Roads Transit, for the next 4 years. He was sworn into office by The Honorable George Schaefer in a ceremony at Norfolk Circuit Courthouse.
Commonwealth of Virginia
Office of Governor Terry McAuliffe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 15, 2016
Office of the Governor
Contact: Christina Nuckols
Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Office
Contact: Denise Burch
Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth Board Appointments
Council on Virginia’s Future
• The Honorable William Leighty* of Henrico, Managing Partner, DecideSmart, LLC
• The Honorable Mike Signer of Charlottesville, Mayor, City of Charlottesville; Managing Principal, Madison Law & Strategy Group, PLC
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Investment Authority
• Timothy D. Sands* of Blacksburg, President, Virginia Tech
• Michael R. Steed* of Chevy Chase, MD, Founder and Managing Partner, Paladin Capital Group
• Teresa A. Sullivan* of Charlottesville, President, University of Virginia
Northern Virginia Transportation Authority
• The Honorable Mary Hughes Hynes of Arlington, former Member, Arlington County Board
• James Kolb of Alexandria, Partner, Summit Strategies Government Affairs
Poet Laureate of Virginia
• Tim Seibles of Norfolk, Professor of English, Old Dominion University
Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads
• Robert “Rob” Coleman of Newport News, Deputy Sheriff, Newport News Sheriff’s Office
• Carol Angela Davis, JD of Hampton, Professor, Hampton University; Media Entrepreneur, iMPACT Networks, LLC
• Douglas W. Fuller* of Chesapeake, CFO, Precon Marine, Inc.
• C. Bradford Hunter* of Portsmouth, Commercial Loan Officer, TowneBank
• Keith Parnell of Norfolk, CEO, JASE Group, LLC
• The Honorable Amelia Ross-Hammond of Virginia Beach, Member, Virginia Beach City Council
Virginia Aviation Board
• Alan C. Abbott of Ashland, President, Ashland Holdings, Inc.
• Victoria Cox of Falls Church, Senior Technical Advisor, Veracity Engineering
• Roderick D. Hall** of Woodbridge, Government Affairs Advisor, K & L Gates, LLP
• John V. Mazza Jr.* of South Chesterfield, President, Medallion Swim Pool Co., Inc.
Virginia Biotechnology Research Park Authority
• Carrie Hileman Chenery* of Staunton, Executive Director, Shenandoah Valley Partnership
• J. Robert Mooney of Chesterfield, Co-founder and Principal, New Richmond Ventures LLC
** designated as Chairman
Office of Governor Terence R. McAuliffe
Direct: (804) 786-4401
General: (804) 786-2211
2 thoughts on “Virginia Governor McAuliffe Appoints JASE Group CEO Keith Parnell to Transportation District Commission of Hampton Roads”
Comments are closed.