- There are 332 million people in the United States.
- There are 258 million age 18+ people in the United States.
- 179 million people are registered to vote in the United States.
- 246 million people in the US are on YouTube.
- 244 million people in the US are on Facebook.
- 200 million people in the US are on LinkedIn.
- 159 million people in the US are on Instagram.
- 95 million people in the US are on Twitter.
- 74 million people in the US are on TikTok.
- 275 million people in the US use Google Search.
- 160 million people in the US use Bing Search.
There are lot of take-aways here!
Key Take-aways on the Strength of SEO
- If you are a small business without a multi-million-dollar ad budget, SEO, YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn are where you should live. Stop wasting your time and money on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Google Search (SEO for your website) should be a priority for your business over any social ad time and spend. The bottom line is, there are more people searching Google than living on the most popular social community.
- Bing Search (SEO for your website) should be a priority for your business over Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. More people are searching Bing than posting reels, talking to elon, or watching tiktoks.
- It’s kinda common knowledge in my industry, but I think most people do not know that YouTube is the 2nd most popular search engine in the US:
As with any statistics, numbers can be manipulated. Example: this chart insinuates that 74% of the U.S. population is on YouTube. Uh, no! I’m sure there are more than 26% children in our country + elderly that do not own a computer or smartphone. Reality is the social numbers are inflated. i.e., a person could own two accounts and some people will own accounts but never log onto the community. Knowing this along with knowing that Google and Bing search numbers are reality, this increases the advantage of SEO on your website. Hit me here and let’s talk more on how you can take advantage.
Crafting a Digital Identity with Small Business SEO
Small Business SEO serves as the cornerstone for building a robust online presence. Imagine your website as your storefront – Small Business SEO is the key to ensuring that potential customers can easily find and explore what you have to offer. By strategically optimizing your website with relevant keywords, you not only improve your search engine rankings but also attract a targeted audience interested in your products or services. Small business analytics further complement this strategy by providing invaluable insights into consumer behavior, allowing you to refine your approach and tailor your offerings to meet the specific needs of your audience. Embrace Small Business SEO and analytics to transform your digital presence, driving growth and success for your small business in the online arena.
Crafting Connections through Small Business Social Marketing
Small Business Social Marketing, much like a well-choreographed dance, involves harmonizing your brand’s voice with the rhythm of social media conversations. By strategically incorporating key phrases, you ensure that your brand resonates across platforms, reaching your target audience effectively. Embrace the power of social media analytics to understand how your audience interacts with your content. These insights, derived from small business analytics, empower you to refine your social marketing strategy, creating content that captivates and converts. In the realm of digital marketing technology, Small Business Social Marketing is not just a tool; it’s your invitation to join the social conversation, elevate your brand presence, and thrive in the dynamic world of small business.