KP Innovation Lab
I have been developing innovative marketing strategies for businesses for many years with the specific purpose of exciting and delighting their customers. Providing high-level, yet hands-on strategic and tactical marketing planning to cost-effectively drive revenues is a priority with each endeavor.
Want to understand more about marketing for your organization, or see how I can help your business grow? Let’s chat.
Why work with Keith?
Bringing in a digital strategy consultant to sit in for–or lead and assist–your team is a very big decision. Let me assure you that awesome talent and expertise can be found external to the organization and can be brought in fast to implement special projects and turn things around rapidly. That includes education, strategy, and business growth hacking. And that’s where I come in to play for your team.
How does it work?
First, let’s figure out which process you have in mind. I can be at your service to guide and lead your team at:
- 20 hours per week for 4 weeks @ $6,635*
- 20 hours per week for 8 weeks @ $12,692*
- 20 hours per week for 12 weeks @ $18,173*
- 40 hours per week for 26 weeks @ $75,000*
- full-time W-2 employee >= $125,000/yr.** + benefits
Subscribe to one of the plans that will best meet your needs. Upon purchase, you will begin a consulting agreement between you and Keith Parnell. A welcome visit will be scheduled within 1 business day. Let’s chat if you have questions.
What do you get?
Among many tangible deliverables, you get a 20+ year veteran of the business that thinks like a customer, your customer. You can peruse my resume here. Depending on your plan choice, we will work through your company vision, marketing/advertising strategies, customer research, competitive environment exploration, organization and project management software recommendations, assembling a solid marketing/graphics/copy team if necessary, creating an execution schedule, creating a brand identity and style guide, establishing a social media policy and publishing schedule, measurement and analysis of successes and weaknesses, and planning for the future. Let’s get going. Are you ready?
Organizations that Keith has worked with:
- Children’s Hospital of Oakland
- Chrysler Museum of Art
- Courage Miller Partners
- Dragas Companies
- EV Williams, Inc.
- Ghent Eats (Belmont House of Smoke, Cogans Pizza, Colley Cantina, Hank’s Filling Station)
- Gordy Eye Care
- Hampton Mental Health Associates
- Hi-Ho Silver
- Prime Eats (Gosport Tavern, Public House, Still, Supper)
- TRL, Inc.
- Virginia Amateur Softball Association
- Williamsburg Coffee & Tea
* Each plan has a one-time, flat fee that includes working within the Hampton Roads, VA metropolitan area. Travel fees are in-addition and will be agreed upon and paid upfront for locations outside of Hampton Roads.
There are limited spots available for 2020. Please contact Keith below to ensure availability.