- I took 3 years of Latin in high school because I had dreams of going to medical school.
- The name of my company, JASE, is an acronym from the initials of my two daughters: “Jennifer Annette” and “Sydni Elizabeth”.
- My first (real) job was during the summer at a landscaping company when I was 15. I got fired half-way through the summer because they found out I wasn’t old enough to work. My first (not real) job was delivering newspapers when I was 14.
- I quit band near the end of my 6th grade school year just before the spring concert because the concert was on the same night as one of my little league baseball games. Yes, my Dad let me decide! :) Thanks Pop.
- I played baseball in college. And for a few years made money playing slow-pitch softball.
- I’m an Eric Clapton F*R*E*A*K! Clapton. Cream. Derek and the Dominos. John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers. Yardbirds. Blind Faith. Plastic Ono Band. Delaney, Bonnie & Friends. If it’s Clapton, I can’t get enough.
- My Dad passed away in 1999 after battling cancer. He is my idol. To most people that know me, that’s not a surprise. But it’s worth mentioning because too many children don’t have role models in their home. I did when I was young. And I’m proud of that fact.
And now, here are the seven people that I tag to do the same.
- Nicole Blum – blog – twitter – JASEzone
- Keith Ainsley – blog – twitter – JASEzone
- Michelle Rogerson – blog – twitter
- Nick Webb – blog – twitter – JASEzone
- Rick Whittington – blog – twitter
- Michael Tefft – blog – twitter
- Guy Kemp – blog – twitter
Here are the rules:
- Link your original tagger, and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter and/or JASEzone.
Time for some fun!