Startup-Business Social Media Plan
When you need a social media plan for your startup, someone to give you a strategic and executable roadmap, this is where you want to start.
This plan for startups includes:
- Weekly deep-dive meetings (either via Skype or face-to-face).
- A comprehensive social media (strategy) plan.
- Setup of social media software and instructional training (either via Skype or face-to-face).
- An editorial calendar.
An example of things that may be included in your plan:
- Your company’s social media goal.
- Social media channels, in which you will own outright.
- Style of online voice, demeanor, and personality.
- Image and graphic guidelines for each community (yes, they are different for each!).
- Spreadsheet broken down by social media channel, recommended time to post, appropriate messaging, etc. (built out for 6 months).
- Guidelines for using social media software.
- Social media crisis communications overview and guidance.