I will be leading a class on the WordPress blogging platform next week. Feel free to join us if you have not yet begun blogging and don’t know where to start, or if you’re stalled near the starting line, or if you just want to know more about blogging with WordPress.
In the class, we will talk about many topics but a few of them are:
- Why use WordPress as your blogging platform?
- Where to host your WordPress blog.
- How to setup your WordPress blog.
- How to choose, install, and activate a WordPress theme.
- How to choose, install, and activate a WordPress plugin.
- How to configure your WordPress blog.
- Creating content:
- Blog posts.
- Blog pages.
- Adding images.
- Adding video.
- What are categories?
- What are tags?
- How and why to setup comment approval.
- Fighting spam with Akismet.
Register for the Using WordPress as a Business Tool, How To Get Started on Blogging class here.
Photo credit: Eric M Martin
RSS and Facebook readers: click here to view and enter comments.
On Twitter? Follow me at @parnellk63.
Listening to Little Village by John Hiatt & Ry Cooder.