In order to gain access to all of our great features including posting restaurant jobs, employee reviews, and benefits, and setting up interviews, you’ll first need to create a Jobs On The Fly employer account. Having a Jobs On The Fly employer account is the gateway to contributing content and viewing all that Jobs On The Fly has to offer your organization including helping you to find a fit for your job openings.
To create an account:
- Click the ‘Employers‘ link in the top navigation of any page on jobsonthefly.com
- Click the ‘Need to register a new account?‘ link just under the login webform.
- Fill in your email address as your username, a password, your first name, and your last name.
- All fields are required.
- Click the ‘Register Your New Account‘ button.
- You will be required to activate your account via email, so be on the lookout for that message in your email client. Be sure to check your Spam or Junk folder if you don’t see it.
We’re changing the way restaurants, bars, hotels, breweries, and cafés hire. Unlike generic job sites, JOTF was created for restaurant people, by restaurant people. Start posting your jobs for FREE today at JOBSONTHEFLY.COM
Are you looking for a Restaurant Job in Jacksonville FL?
Are you looking for a Restaurant Job in Orlando FL?
Are you looking for a Restaurant Job in Saint Petersburg FL?
Are you looking for a Restaurant Job in Tampa FL?