Ever ask yourself why you should blog? Ask no longer.
Here are 8 great reasons why you should be blogging:
- Blogging gives you a rockstar voice. Use it!
- Blogging can work wonders in creating, managing, and molding your brand.
- Blogging provides a way to create meaningful conversations.
- Blogging can, and at times be a primay tool to, help with reputation management.
- Blogging can help you be fundamentally successful with inbound marketing, link building, and lead generation.
- Your competitors are already there!
- Your potential customers are there.
- A few influential statistics:
- 73.6% of North Americans are on the Internet*.
- 83% on Internet users watch videos online**.
- 49% of Internet users use a search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc.) every day***.
- 73% of Internet users read blogs**.
- For companies that blog versus non-blogging companies****:
- 126% increase in monthly leads generated.
- 55% increase in visitors.
- 97% more inbound links.
- 434% more indexed pages in the search engines.
If these points, and especially the statistics, don’t convince you that you should be blogging, I give up. Let’s do it. Send me your blog address. If you do, I promise that I’ll put you in my Google Reader and keep up on your activities.
Image credit: flickr.com/photos/crystaljingsr
RSS and Facebook readers: click here to view and enter comments.
On Twitter? Follow me at @parnellk63.
Listening to In My Place by Coldplay.