Happy rainy (in #HRVA) Monday friends. Hope you had a good weekend and are in full-refreshed-and-productive mode today. That always sounds so cheesy, doesn’t it? :)
We had a full week last week. I’ve tried to remember everything that was going on and who we visited with. Tons of folks are mentioned below. If I’ve missed you, I apologize. If I didn’t mention you because we didn’t talk last week, let’s fix that. I have a coffee or tea waiting for you at The Studio. Stop by, let’s chat so I can catch up on your excitement.
Don’t forget; I want to hear about your weekend excitement. Tweet me here and give me the deets.
Monday, March 23rd
- My Monday morning was greeted with a necessary conversation with Cox Business billing. We had an outage a while back at The Studio during a snow storm where a portion of their equipment failed due to “ice.” Ya. Ice. Short story, they tried to bill us for the repairs. Funny.
- Thanks to Walt’s amazing talent, we delivered outdoor directional signage to Sally and her team at Dragas Companies of Virginia Beach for the Spence Crossing at Princess Anne condominium village.
- Content Marketing is a huge portion of our initiatives for our clients. Cameron worked on strategic social articles for Scott at Janney Insurance Agency of Yorktown and Chesapeake and also for Dr. Gordy at Gordy EyeCare of Phenix City, AL.
- Thanks to the hard work of the talented creative duo of Denise and Cameron, we delivered April ad concepts to Nathan at Nathan’s Lynnhaven Pawn Shop of Virginia Beach. I’m always amazed at how creative these ads are each month.
- Our friend Brian from Fleet Printing Services stopped by The Studio to deliver the new 6×9 postcards for our JASE Restaurant Marketing initiative. They look amazing [said the proud papa]!
Tuesday, March 24th
- Tuesday was Cameron’s birthday. We had already celebrated the special day for him, but he was able to take some time away to celebrate with his family in Newport News.
- The programmers worked a few days this week on an eCommerce upgrade project for Todd at Williamsburg Coffee & Tea. We have a couple of really cool software projects going on for them that will launch soon on their website at wcoffee.com.
- The creative and development teams delivered a mini project for Karla at Hampton Mental Health Associates. We are also working on a rebranding and corporate logo redesign initiative for their organization that will deliver in the next few days. I can’t wait to see the fruits of that labor.
Wednesday, March 25th
- I met with our friend and #Ghent neighbor Mark of Fitness Together / FitBox 365 to discuss a branding and advertising partnership for a new project launch. This is looking to be a way-fun project.
- While I was chatting with Mark at The Studio, Cameron was socializing with our Norfolk business friends at the MyBizzPPL BizConnect coffee event at the new Slover Library. Cameron has nothing but great things to say about Laura and Jocelyn as friends, neighbors, and business associates.
- On Wednesday the team launched a new social article, Facebook Is Feeding You More Videos (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?facebook-is-feeding-you-more-videos), discussing new video sharing tactics used by Facebook. Be sure to check it out.
- We officially signed with our friends and #Ghent neighbors Russ & Stephanie of The Dirty Buffalo. The JASE creative will shortly set its sights on redesigning the Dirty Buffalo’s website.
- On Wednesday evening Nicole and I visited Mermaid Winery for the monthly wine club tasting. We always enjoyed visiting with Jennifer and her staff who are also friends and #Ghent neighbors.
- While at Mermaid Winery, we present our friend Matt with a gift card to Dirty Buffalo for referring the business to JASE. Who says you can’t make money from referrals?! :) Check out the details on the JASE Referral Program at jasegroup.com/referral.
Thursday, March 26th
- We launched a new social article on Thursday, Hangin’ With Our Friends at MyBizzPPL BizConnect Coffee (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?hangin-with-our-friends-at-mybizppl-bizconnect-coffee), with photos of Cameron’s visit on Wednesday. Check it out when you get a moment.
- Technology is a funny business. Today you’re up on the newest developments. Tomorrow is a new game. Our developers spent a few hours this week updating our jasegroup.com website and many of our clients’ websites with new social metadata for new 2015 standards. If your tech team isn’t staying on top of the game for you, you’re partnered with the wrong team. Get with our guys to keep your social presence alive.
Friday, March 27th
- We launched a new social article on Friday, Custom Business Website Design + CMS for Mark at Mark Pressed4Time in Hampton (http://jasegroup.com/blog/?custom-business-website-design-cms-for-mark-pressed4time-in-hampton). This is another of our creative portfolio items that we are proud of. Check it out.
- Our creative team began the website redesign process for Peyton at First Choice Nurses of Virginia Beach and Richmond. I can’t wait to see the new design.
Saturday, March 28th
- On Saturday morning I was able to go to my niece, Delaney’s Odyssey of the Mind Competition Day at Menchville High School in Newport News. Their drama team did a fabulous job and was rewarded with 1st place in the regional competition. I was so proud of her and the hard work they put into preparing for the competition.
- Nicole, her brother Carl (from Daytona Beach), her nieces Willemina & Penelope, and I visited Nicole’s Nanny in Rocky Mount, NC on Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Her Nanny is not doing very well so we appreciate your thoughts and prayers as the family moves forward.
I hope you guys have a great rest of the week. Keep your chin up, your eyes bright, and your ears open–you never know when a juicy bit of knowledge will come flying at you. Stop in for coffee at The Studio (click here for directions). I’m available any time.
Your friend in Christ,