- Use LinkedIn Groups & Receive Tons of New Leads Daily. …creating a LinkedIn group gives you the ability to generate an amazing number of leads from high-end decision makers.
- Ask Questions & Build Your Credibility. …using LinkedIn Answers because it’s a great way to get the answers you need from some of the top experts in the world.
- Create Powerful Events. Hosting an event is a great way to build your business (see events under the ‘More…’ news in the LinkedIn navigation bar). LinkedIn has an events platform that allows you to target thousands of professionals for free.
- Run an Advanced Search in Your Target Market. Simply click on “advanced” on the top right side of your home page next to the search box. This will take you to a clean page where you can input anything you need to find the exact lead you are seeking. You can search by industry, keywords, company and title, to mention a few.
- Send Personal Messages. Once you find leads, you want to send them personalized messages. The best way to drop any walls—and give yourself the best chance of making a sale—is to connect with someone on as many personal levels as possible.
RSS and Facebook readers: click here to view and enter comments.
On Twitter? Follow me at @parnellk63.
Listening to Steamroller by James Taylor.