The National Transit Institute (NTI) is hosting an Advancing Mobility Management course in five locations in 2020:
- February 5-6, 2020 – Phoenix, AZ
- February 24-25, 2020 – Nashville, TN
- March 25-26, 2020 – Springfield, MA
- May 5-6, 2020 – Denver, CO
- June 16-17, 2020 – Ithaca, NY
This new course requested by the Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility (CCAM) working group aims to improve coordination between transit and non-traditional stakeholders.
Developed by Rutgers University and NTI with input from the National Center for Mobility Management (NCMM) and CCAM agency staff, the course is designed to help build the capacity of community professionals to implement and scale up mobility management strategies and initiatives and expose participants to promising practices in the field.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Leading change in your organization and community
- Articulating a mobility management vision, goals and outcomes
- Building connections among integration partners
- Tools to assist in partnership development
- Measuring mobility management success and performance
- Program and project implementation
- Communication, outreach and marketing
Register for the course, which is free for public transit and government agencies.